Inkjet printers are fast and uses high quality, but whit usage it also bring cleaning of the machine, you should clean the inc cartridges regulary, but how do you know when its time to clean?
* You notice unprinted (white) lines on the prints
* The paper returns blank when printed
When using your printer for the first time after a long time, problems would arise, but that have a easy solution, it just have to warm up (or the colors may have clogged). You could clean your printerhead about every second week.
But is there a easy way to clean the printer?
Yes, there is cleaning cartridges on the market that is easy to use.
Its not hard to clean a printer, you just need to get it done.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- How to update printer drivers in Windows 7
- How to care for your inkjet printer
- Printer is not responding
- Lexmark repairs – do it the easy way
- How to clean Laserprinters